Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.351 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,800 ($b2,866) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)