Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,100 (37,136 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (36 minutes ago)