Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,934 (15,189 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)