Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,228 (€536) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (44 minutes ago)