Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,505 (£281) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)