Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.339 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,248 (£457) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)