Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.669 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨687,024 (89,586 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨483,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)