Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,904 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,719 (2,247 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)