Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.378 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,721 (4,977 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)