Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.502 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,027 (2,803 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)