Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.651 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,307 (5,007 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)