Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,676 (руб 16,476) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)