Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,219 (руб 29,614) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (25 minutes ago)