Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.098 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,869 (kr 5,911) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (36 minutes ago)