Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.425 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,469 (kr 6,465) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)