Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.139 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,468 (kr 2,761) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)