Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.857 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨714,242 (kr 80,638) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨416,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)