Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.133 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨55,920 (1,296 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)