Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.721 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨307,307 (EC$11,501) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨237,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)