Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.055 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,739 (EC$1,527) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)