Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,188 in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)