Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.577 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,218 (2,111 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (18 minutes ago)