Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.648 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨398,947 (£4,401) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨318,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)