Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.203 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,975 (762 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (42 minutes ago)