Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.878 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,953 (668 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)