Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.986 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨55,700 (2,143 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (43 minutes ago)