Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.408 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,287 (R$ 6,045) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)