Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨87,438 ($1,210) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)