Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,123 in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (43 minutes ago)