Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05889 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,605 (₩248,024) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)