Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,980 (₩547,062) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)