Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21664 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,175 (97,744 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)