Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20537 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,427 (84,860 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)