Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18416 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,077 (174,177 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)