Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,369 (руб 28,734) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)