Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,075 (руб 64,683) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)