Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,792 (руб 24,057) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (24 minutes ago)