Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.925 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,660 (397 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)