Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,936 (1,149 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)