Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,546 (8,027 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)