Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,360 (12,075 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)