Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.770 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨355,398 (45,742 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨257,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)