Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.215 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨471,196 (57,358 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨319,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)