Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,414 (471TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)