Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.325 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,663 (5,876₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)