Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,450 (5,904₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)