Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.466 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,952 (6,063₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)