Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.804 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 98% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,879 (kr3,150) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)