Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01599 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,838 (2,804,579 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)