Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01657 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,522 (2,505,423 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)