Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01678 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,643 (2,600,237 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)