Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01806 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,957 (10,905,911 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨171,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)