Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01604 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,781 (1,918,591 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)