Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,046 (RM2,330) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)