Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,288 (₨50,608) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)