Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,999 (₨50,399) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)