Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,925 (₨17,077) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)