Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,386 (₨25,637) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)