Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19378 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,111 (77,983 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (43 minutes ago)