Cost of living comparison between Shymkent, Kazakhstan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20232 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,982 (54,283 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)