Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,772 (28,020 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (44 minutes ago)