Cost of living comparison between Shkoder, Albania and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,825 (27,605 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)