Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,399 (﷼ 12,719,652) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)