Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,924 (﷼ 4,484,564) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)