Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,595 (元2,140) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (35 minutes ago)