Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.534 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨47,693 (元4,527) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)