Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.597 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,833 (元2,438) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)