Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,239 (元2,781) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (36 minutes ago)