Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.668 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨304,587 (Dirham 15,486) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨235,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)