Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.231 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,567 (Dirham 1,073) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)