Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.624 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,097 (Dirham 1,079) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)