Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.598 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,668 (Dirham 890) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)