Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.059 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,538 (RM899) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)