Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.598 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,074 (792 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)