Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.055 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,674 (755 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)