Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.878 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,671 (525 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (41 minutes ago)