Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.207 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,019 (€379) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)