Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.452 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,531 (5,926₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)