Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.729 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨49,904 (6,456 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)