Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.626 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,172 (1,535 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (32 minutes ago)