Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,606 (R$ 884) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)