Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,292 (R$ 1,617) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)