Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,517 (RM965) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)