Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.014 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,680 (RM1,244) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (28 minutes ago)