Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,735 (RM1,228) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)