Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,666 (RM2,077) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)