Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06060 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨759,748 (₩12,537,241) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨595,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)