Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,733 (₩726,884) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)