Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06383 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨305,131 (₩4,780,279) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨262,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)