Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,492 (¥34,763) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)