Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,475 (¥34,558) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)