Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,706 (¥34,431) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)