Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,131 (54,349 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)