Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,224 (89,452 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)