Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19510 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,931 (81,656 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)