Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨167,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨148,634 (Rp 31,012,207) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)