Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,362 (588 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)