Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,017 (19,898 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)