Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.064 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨247,486 (119,900 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨201,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)